Sponsor Information Sheet
A Sponsor for our Meetings/Workshops must provide a service or product that would benefit
our members and / or our member’s clients, such as:
- Business Service Providers (billing, accounting/bookkeeping, credit card services, etc).
- Providers of therapy materials such books, puppets, etc.
- Malpractice Attorneys
- Insurance Agencies, such business liability, disability, life, etc.
For Member’s Clients:
- Psychologist who provide testing and assessment
- Residential Agencies
- Non-Residential Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Family Law Attorneys, Collaborative Law
- Other Therapists
- Life Coaches
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Your company name and logo on our marketing materials.
- E-mail announcements and E-newsletter that reach approximately 1500 therapists.
- Presentation Table at our meeting.
- A 3-minute announcement at the meeting to describe your service or product.
- A follow-up article in our e-newsletter
How Your Sponsorship Benefits SGVCAMFT:
Your sponsorship provides our organization with opportunities to expand our community outreach, provide professional resources for our members, and additional resources to help and support to our pre-licensed 3000 members on their road toward licensure.
What We Need From You
We need a logo, or company photograph, a 3-5 sentence description of your services and a website link at least a month in advance of the date of the event you will be sponsoring.For questions or additional information, please contact:
Rachel Ward firstname.lastname@example.org