"DIVORCE OPTIONS" WORKSHOPS!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT HOW TO DIVORCE . . .
PASADENA COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE (PCD) offers this FREE PUBLIC SERVICE to empower couples to make well-informed and effective long-term decisions.
- Options offered help preserve respect and money.
- Attendees learn to understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of divorce.
- Topics include: the different divorce options, the pros and cons and relative costs of each, divorce-related terms, and which approach may provide desired outcomes under different financial or interpersonal circumstances. Distinct types of divorce include, for example:
Few people are actually familiar with all the divorce options, for example:
- Self-Representation ("Do-it-yourself")
- Mediation (Traditional, Co-Mediation or Enhanced)
- Collaborative Divorce
- Traditional Litigated Divorce
Professionals from PCD, trained in all the options, help you learn how to get started and answer questions as time permits. We are licensed mental health professionals ("Divorce Coaches," "Child & Co-parenting Specialists"), financial professionals (CPA's) specifically trained in divorce financial matters, and family law attorneys.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Questions? Can't make anyof these times? Call Ria Severance, LMFT 626-354-4334.
WHO ATTENDS? Professionals who are a resource for couples, and individuals contemplating divorce: same or opposite gender couples, domestic partners, co-habitating couples, as well as married persons, with or without children.
WHEN? Second Tuesday of the month, March-June2015, Noon-1:30 pm.
WHERE? Donald E. Wright Auditorium in the Pasadena Central Library, 285 East Walnut Street, Pasadena CA 91101 (across from the courthouse).
PARKING? Attendees are asked to use nearby parking structures, not the limited parking of the library, which is offering the auditorium at no cost.
PLEASE SHARE! FORWARD, PRINT & POST ON YOUR NETWORKS!!