Free Divorce Options Workshop
Thursday October 6, 2015
12:00 noon - 1:30 pm.
For Professionals, Clients & People You Care About!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT HOW TO DIVORCE . . .
PASADENA COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE (PCD) offers this FREE PUBLIC SERVICE to empower couples to make well-informed and effective long-term decisions.
- Options offered help preserve respect and money.
- Attendees learn to understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of divorce.
- Topics include: the different divorce options, the pros and cons and relative costs of each, divorce-related terms, and which approach may provide desired outcomes under different financial or interpersonal circumstances.
Few people are actually familiar with all the divorce options, for example:
- Self-Representation ("Do-it-yourself")
- Mediation (Traditional, Co-Mediation or Enhanced)
- Collaborative Divorce
- Traditional Litigated Divorce
Pasadena Collaborative Divorce
Presented by a multidisciplinary team
of trained professionals including
Charlotte Reith, CPA
Christine Kerian, Esq.
James Walton, Ph.D.
Ria Severance, LMFT
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. COST? FREE!
Attendance is free but you must be registered. To make your reservation just call Ria Severance, LMFT at 626-354-4334.
WHO ATTENDS? Professionals who are a resource for couples, and individuals contemplating divorce: same or opposite gender couples, domestic partners, co-habitating couples, as well as married persons, with or without children.