-- advertisement --
Free Divorce Options Workshop
Thursday December 1, 2016
12:00 noon - 1:30 pm.
For Professionals, Clients & People You Care About!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT HOW TO DIVORCE . . .
PASADENA COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE (PCD) offers this FREE PUBLIC SERVICE to empower couples to make well-informed and effective long-term decisions.
- Options offered help preserve respect and money.
- Attendees learn to understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of divorce.
- Topics include: the different divorce options, the pros and cons and relative costs of each, divorce-related terms, and which approach may provide desired outcomes under different financial or interpersonal circumstances.
Few people are actually familiar with all the divorce options, for example:
- Self-Representation ("Do-it-yourself")
- Mediation (Traditional, Co-Mediation or Enhanced)
- Collaborative Divorce
- Traditional Litigated Divorce
Pasadena Collaborative Divorce
Presented by a multidisciplinary team
of trained professionals including
Charlotte K Reith, CPA
Lisa E. Kiriakidis, Esq.
Carrie Edwards Chung, LCSW
Ria Severance, LMFT
Attendance is free but you must be registered.
WHO ATTENDS? Professionals who are a resource for couples, and individuals contemplating divorce: same or opposite gender couples, domestic partners, co-habitating couples, as well as married persons, with or without children.